The Norwegian oil and gas Operator Lundin Energy Norway drilled the 16/1-31 S exploration well in the Edvard Grieg area in the North Sea, and utilised iQx™ reporting application to generate the detailed End of Well Report (EOWR).
This event marked the delivery of the first fully automated EOWR on the Lundin Energy Norway operated Edvard Grieg area. Ever since, D2 has been rolled out across Lundin Energy's well delivery process, on all drilling operations as their new End of Well Reporting standard.
Lundin Energy Norway faced challenges with their existing methods for writing End of Well Reports which required high amounts of time, manual input with no degree of collaboration and limited utilisation of available data for future projects.
WHAT VALUE DID iQx™ BRING TO LUNDIN ENERGY?
- Room for human error reduced by automation
- Significant reduction in time required for compiling, managing and delivering EOWR
- Greatly improved the possibility of knowledge transfer
- Facilitated collaboration between external and internal project disciplines
- Improved the quality of data presented in EOWR
- Easy to capitalise on the historic qualitative data when planning for future projects.
KEY ENABLERS DELIVERED BY iQx™
- Automated and instantaneous generation of EOWRs
- A single centralised library, which facilitates the flow of project-specific data across disciplines
- Standardised, up-to-date content throughout the project delivery process
- More qualitative reports facilitating continuous improvement in processes
- Knowledge transfer for future operations
- Enhanced collaboration
- Direct integrations with existing source-data generating systems.
Try for free? Please contact our team here.