Huge amounts of oil data are being created and captured throughout the petroleum asset life. While there has been an exceptional evolution in developing software technologies for digitalising and standardising upstream data, the oil and gas industry still struggles with finding solutions that would encourage the best re-use of the historical reservoir data and drilling knowledge. A lot of valuable well engineering time is spent on searching for data and managing knowledge transfer in spreadsheets.
Why are spreadsheets less effective than digital data platforms in knowledge transfer:
- Poor user-interface when entering and viewing experiences
- Experiences search difficult and time consuming due to limited filtering
- Experiences not detailed enough due to limited space and limited option for adding attachments
- Challenging to manage QC/QA process
HOW DOES iQx™ IMPROVE COLLABORATION AND KNOWLEDGE SHARING IN IVAR AASEN FIELD DEVELOPMENT?
- Cloud-based database accessible to multidisciplinary teams any time from any place.
- Advanced filtering giving direct access to relevant experiences
- Built-in QC/QA function
- Easy export to PDF for direct insert into EOW report
- Enhanced search based on wellbore, location and drilling unit
Try free? Please contact our team here.